Thursday, June 25, 2009

Star Trek: Must See


Not being a trekkie myself, I don’t think that I could fully appreciate the 2009 version of Star Trek. Yet, I was fortunate enough to attend this film with a former trekkie (my mother). She couldn’t stop slapping her legs and turning to me with the “oh my gosh, this is too surreal” look. She told me after the movie that each character played the role to a T and that she loved the film.

Since I am trying to make these reviews short, I will just say this. If you are a trekkie, or think that you could be my guess is that you’ve already seen this movie. If you’re not and you don’t think you ever will be, then you probably aren’t even reading this to begin with. And if you fall into that last category, where I would put myself, as someone who enjoys the entertainment of movies and can go in with an open mind and appreciation for the art, then I would see Star Trek. It motivated me to rent the seasons and see what the fuss is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment