Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Hangover: Must See!


If you haven’t seen The Hangover by now then you probably don’t understand half the conversations that are going on around you. Thinking that this was going to be a guy’s only movie was probably the first of many judgments that I made previous to seeing The Hangover. Not only was it ridiculously funny, it wasn’t one of those stupid comedies that give everything away in the previews.

A short synopsis: Four gentlemen (I use that term loosely) head to Vegas to have one of the most infamous bachelor parties of all time and they did just that. After waking up the next morning they not only find a mess only a tornado could make in their hotel suite, but the soon to be groom is MIA. The remaining three (plus one baby, I’ll let the movie explain that) are set out on an adventure to retrace the night back to where they lost their friend.

Trust me…take the time to see this movie. Guys: I’m sure I don’t really need to talk you into this, seeing as you’ve probably already seen it (maybe twice). Girls: If not for the ab exercise you’ll get laughing, Bradley Cooper’s blue eyes are enough to melt my heart.

Some people just can’t handle Vegas.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To say Zack Galifianakis stole this movie is an understatement. Where has he been hiding?

    ReplyDelete