Monday, August 17, 2009

Time Traveler's Wife

Bring your two best friends and a box of tissue's to go see this movie. You too fella's!

This romantic story tells of a Chicago librarian that suffers from a rare genetic disorder that sends him traveling through time; despite the fact that he vanishes frequently and at times lengthy intervals, he attempts to build a future with the woman he loves.

Last Spring the novel that this film was based off of was recommended to me by a good friend. When I picked up the 536 paged book, I figure this would last me until Summer. Needless to say after four days of kleenex and page turning I was finished. It was then that all I could dream of was Henry and his piles of vanishing clothes.

The anticipation I had for this movie was high and it seemed to deliver in every aspect. Even if you haven't read this book(by the way you should read this book) I feel that you will still really enjoy this movie and dig into the characters emotions right from the beginning.


No comments:

Post a Comment