Sunday, February 15, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic 2.15

Lots of fashion, laughs and of course romance in this movie. If you are in the mood for some fluffy girl time, this is the movie to see. With all of the colorful clothes and strikingly good looking men, you are bound to leave with a smile on your face.

Isla Fischer is adorable as Becky, the girl who can't control her shopping obsession, who lands a job at a savings magazine in order to climb the corporate ladder to her dream job. I don't want to give away the rest (there isn't that much to give away) but I will promise you that you will love all of the famous camio's that popped up in Shopaholic.

3 things about this film:
1. Great soundtrack, but unfortuntely you have to buy the whole album on itunes (if we are friends I will be honest I will probably cave and download it, you can burn it from me)
2. Favorite line "That was a fresh start calling and its for you" trust me you'll love who says it
3. I want to go out and buy an array of short gloves in every color under the sun

"I just saw shopaholic and for the first time in my life I have this powerful urge to shop!"-my girl Hanna

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember your favorite line....context please?? I second your short gloves comment and burn me a copy of the soundtrack once you break down and purchase it.

    ReplyDelete