Sunday, February 1, 2009

Rachel Getting Married 1.30

Rachel Don't Get Married.

Half way through this movie I thought I was going to pass out. Then I thought about getting up to leave, but then felt light headed so I opted to sit back down and endure some more. Maybe it was the insane amount of candy I consumed in a hour's time.

Or maybe it was the documentary-esque, camera wobbling scene shooting going on. I got motion sickness while sitting.

The film is all over the place. I found myself sitting there wondering what the hell was going on, how did they get there and when it would it be over. Anne Hathaway's great in it, but the other people....her dad is too creepy for words (think Bozo the Clown with overdoing the emotions).

I went in with high expectations (everyone was talking about it!) but was severely let down. There wasn't even any good eye candy to keep you occupied.

Confession: After leaving, I did cry a little and just wanted my best friend in the entire world to tell me everything was going to be okay. She didn't answer her phone.

1 comment:

  1. I would have to disagree. I loved this movie! Even though I saw it like 2 months ago I remember walking out of it and thinking that I really enjoy the last 2 hours.

    ReplyDelete