Sunday, February 1, 2009

A little taste of me.

-I hate violence, but could watch Saving Private Ryan, The Departed and Mystic River over and over and over again.
-I never took a film class in college and got C's on the movie papers I wrote in high school.
-While my friends were on our Senior Year Spring Break in high school, I was in San Diego at a journalism conference where I won (ooo oooo) an honorable mention for review writing. Granted, it was review writing for a live poetry reading, but an award's an award.
-My favorite Disney movie ever is Beauty and the Beast.
-Growing up I watched all the black and white horror films (The Hand still haunts me to this day). And am pretty sure this is the reason I cannot sleep alone in a house or without a stuffed animal.
-I'm a sucker for underdog movies (Hoosiers, Miracle), documentaries (Mad Hot Ballroom), foreign films (Life is Beautiful, The Class, The Sea Below), Julia Roberts films (My Best Friend's Wedding, Erin Brockovich, Closer, etc.), Tom Hanks films (A League of Their Own, That Thing You Do!, Splash!, Big) and anything directed by Clint Eastwood (Mystic River, Gran Torino, Million Dollar Baby).
-I'm addicted to the Cinemagic channel on XM radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment